Get a address for my daughters father

Requested under section: Private Investigators

Date: 05/01/2013

Geographical area: Parker (Colorado), 80134

Private investigation service request

What do you need?

Get a address for my daughters father

Services requested

Child support & investigations

More information

I have all his information ssn birth certificate etc. i need to serve him with custody papers and he refuses to give me a address or phone number. he will not confirm the state he lives in but i am 95% sure it is az.

Where do you need the private investigator?





View contact data View contact data

Request quotes