I need help getting custody of my kids

Requested under section: Private Investigators

Geographical area: North Platte (Nebraska), 69101

Date: 09/19/2013

Private investigation service request

What do you need?

I need help getting custody of my kids

Services requested

Infidelity surveillance and/or checks, workers comp surveillance, attorney corporate services, child support & investigations, asset and bank searches

More information

So my wife has been cheating on me for a month we have been talking turns with the kids but she is constantly going out till 3 or 4 in the morning n leave them with her sister

Where do you need the private investigator?


North platte



Request quotes