Requested under section: Private Investigators

Geographical area: klemme (Iowa), 50449

Date: 10/20/2013

Private investigation service request

What do you need?


Services requested

Infidelity surveillance and/or checks, child support & investigations

More information

My hudband left me and our children and says he is currently not working an got his child support lowered to $30 a month and i heard he is woking for cash and when he left he left me with all back bills and i heard he also is seeing someone. He has no time for his family and if he is working he can at least pay wht he is suppose to. I think he is working for chuck garner out of kanawha or dave out of forest city.

Where do you need the private investigator?





Request quotes