My drug addicted ex husband followed so I can gain full custody

Requested under section: Private Investigators

Date: 01/07/2013

Geographical area: Inverness Fl (Florida), 34453

Private investigation service request

What do you need?

My drug addicted ex husband followed so i can gain full custody

Services requested


More information

My ex husband is a very bad person. He has 50/50 custody of our 7 year old son and i am positive he is using drugs and neglecting my child. He frequently disappears for hours at a time. I would like to gain evidence that i could use against him in a custody battle and hope criminal charges can be filed against him

Location information


Inverness fl



View contact data View contact data

Request quotes