Photos and audio evidence

Requested under section: Private Investigators

Geographical area: Ft. Knox (Kentucky), 40121

Date: 09/28/2013

Private investigation service request

What do you need?

Photos and audio evidence

Services requested

Child support & investigations

More information

I need someone to investigate the fact that my ex-wife has a live in boyfriend. My son has been calling me by my name instead of dad which is what he is use to.

Where do you need the private investigator?


Ft. Knox



Request quotes