to find my sons father

Requested under section: Private Investigators

Geographical area: beaver dam (Wisconsin), 53916

Date: 03/05/2013

Private investigation service request

What do you need?

To find my sons father

Services requested

Child support & investigations

More information

Child support has been trying to serve my sons father papers for our first court date. He has been ignoring the paper servers and child support. He lives with his girlfriend and they saw his car there when going to serve him but he did not answer. His girlfriend told me he moved to texas. I do not believe that. I went to their home yesterday before he leaves for work and when he should have returned. I never saw his car their. I went to his work and did not find his car. I need to know if he is still here. Child support will be issuing a warrant for his arrest next week and it is up to me to help them find him.

Location information


Beaver dam



Request quotes