custody battle

Requested in the section: Private Investigators & Detectives

Date: 05/03/2012

Geographic area: Sand Springs (Kansas), 74063

Service needed

What service do you need?:

custody battle

Service description:

I need proof that my husband has moved to kansas and moved in and is finacially taking care of his whore and her four children while he has not only not been paying child support or alimony ordered by the court since nov. I need proof to help me get sole custody of our minor daughter which was molested by his eleven year old pediphile son and who whatched her dad beat her mommy almost unconcious in sept and then after he left he called and had our gas cut off in the middle of winter in our home in which we were evicted from in feb in the coldest months of winter because he didnt want to be responsible for the gas bill that was in his name! I will pay anything for the appropriate information! Services requested: Infidelity Surveillance and/or Checks, Child Support & Investigations, Asset and Bank Searches, Others Region: Kansas


Zip Code:



Sand Springs



Request quotes

Got a

Sign up for Citiservi.
It's free.