asset investigation

Requested under section: Private Investigators

Geographical area: Philadelphia (Pennsylvania), 19152

Date: 09/15/2012

Private investigation service request

What do you need?

Asset investigation

Services requested

Asset and bank searches

More information

I am separated from my husband and wish to get a divorce. I suspect my husband has,for years, putting money away somewhere. I can't afford an attorney, but if i find my husband is in fact hiding money, i could pay a lawyer once i get the money. An attorney recommended i try to get a private investigator.

Location information





Request quotes