To gain custody of my grandchildren

Requested under section: Private Investigators

Geographical area: Weyawega/ Waupaca (Wisconsin), 54981

Date: 09/22/2015

Private investigation service request

What do you need?

To gain custody of my grandchildren

Services requested

Child support & investigations

More information

I have 2 grandchildren that need to be in a better home environment. There mother and father are very unstable. Father does not work and mother is a bartender and disappears for days. Looking for a quote to get enough information to get at least temporary custody of the girls.

Where do you need the private investigator?


Weyawega/ waupaca



Request quotes